The following entries, listed by author in alphabetical order, have been shortlisted for this year’s Rybczynski Prize:
- Ian Bright The myth of the great German saver
- Henry Curr Money printers go grr: three myths and three uncomfortable truths about quantitative easing
- Joseph E Little Mission ambition: how mission-oriented policies could shift the economic regime
- Dr John-Paul Marney Is economics unscientific?
- Dr John Woods On agency, asset management and regulation
The prize will be announced at the SPE’s Annual Dinner on Monday 27 September with the winner receiving £5,000.
The competition is generously supported by KPMG.