Miss this year’s event? Then watch a recording of the event which took place on Wednesday 21 October via live Webinar.
Although we were sorry not to be able to hold the event in person, going virtual meant that we were able to invite keynote speakers from around the world and also to reach a more international audience
Chaired by Stephanie Flanders, Head of Bloomberg Economics, the exceptional line-up of speakers included:
- Governor Lael Brainard, Member of the US Federal Reserve Board of Governors, will discuss the outlook for US monetary policy.
- Sir Dave Ramsden, Deputy Governor for Markets and Banking, Bank of England, will discuss the outlook for UK monetary policy.
- Sir Ivan Rogers, former British Permanent Representative to the EU will discuss the latest developments in Brexit and the UK/EU trade negotiations.
- Dr Vitor Gaspar, IMF Director of the Fiscal Affairs Department will discuss the challenges for global fiscal policy in the aftermath of the pandemic.
- Panel discussion on Issues Facing the Global Economy comprising of Dame Kate Barker, former Bank of England MPC member and Prof Jagjit Chadha, Director, National Institute of Economic and Social Research and Dr Dambisa Moyo
Click on link below to watch.