06 March 2019
2019 Rybczynski Prize shortlist revealed
The following entries, listed by author in alphabetical order, have been shortlisted for this year’s Rybczynski Prize:
- Tera Allas Delivering productivity and good jobs: why industrial strategy must focus on human capital
- Jack Britton The returns to higher education: new evidence from administrative data in the UK
- Arno Hantzsche and Garry Young Light at the end of the fiscal tunnel?
- Jennifer Lambert and Steven Paling Why are patients waiting longer for emergency care in England?
- Barry Naisbitt The risks of rising global indebtedness
- Adam Slater Reports of the dollar’s demise are greatly exaggerated
The prize will be announced at the SPE’s Annual Dinner on Monday 11 March with the winner(s) receiving £3,000.
The competition is generously supported by KPMG.
Log in to comment