The following entries, listed by author in alphabetical order, have been shortlisted for this year’s Rybczynski Prize:
- Chris Giles The RPI won’t RIP: the case for resurrection
- Sam Hill UK: The Brexit brunt - A stock-take of the economic impact so far
- Sean Maher and Damien Soh Is evidence of technology stagnation more statistical error than secular trend?
- James Plunkett Big data is changing how consumer markets work
- Matthew Whittaker Dis-United Kingdom? Inequality, growth and the Brexit divide
The winning entry will be announced at the SPE’s Annual Dinner on Thursday 24 May with the winner(s) receiving £3,000.