The following entries, listed by author in alphabetical order, have been shortlisted for this year’s Rybczynski Prize:
- José Abad and Manuel Losa The economic case for the energy transition
- Ekaterina Aleynikova and Max Mosley The economic and social impacts of lifting work restrictions on people seeking asylum
- Arnab Das De-dollarisation Dilemmas
- Muthomi Gichaara and Shahzad Gitay Dancing with the bear: The impact of sanctions on Russian trade: Impulse response function approach
- Rachel Lund Generative AI will boost aggregate productivity, but maybe not for a few decades
- Innes McFee More pain to come from lagging monetary policy impact
The prize will be announced at the SPE’s Annual Dinner on Monday 20 November with the winner(s) receiving £5,000.
The competition is generously supported by KPMG.