12 April 2019
Application deadline: 29 April 2019
Tony Blair Institute for Global Change
Location : Head Office - UK
The Tony Blair Institute for Global Change is looking to hire a Senior Economist with strong quantitative skills, an entrepreneurial approach to empirical investigation and a good policy brain to provide the analytical ballast for our policy agenda.
Key elements of the role include:
- Leading the production of rigorous, original quantitative analysis using national statistics and household survey data, primarily focused on the UK.
- Getting to grips with the detail of major policy areas in order to make effective proposals for reform.
- Taking an entrepreneurial approach to framing policy issues in insightful ways that motivate solutions.
- Writing compelling reports that elucidate the policy challenge and developing radical but practical solutions.
- Contributing analytical support and policy expertise to other teams within RTC.
- Representing TBI in the media and other public forums.
For full details, and to apply, please click here.