12 April 2019
Application deadline: 29 April 2019
Tony Blair Institute for Global Change
Location : Head Office - UK
The Tony Blair Institute for Global Change is looking to hire an Economist with strong quantitative skills, an entrepreneurial approach to empirical investigation and a good policy brain, to contribute to the analytical basis of our research and policy agenda.
Key elements of the role include:
- Undertaking rigorous, quantitative analysis using national statistics and household survey data, primarily focused on the UK.
- Getting to grips with the detail of major policy areas in order to make effective proposals for reform.
- Taking an entrepreneurial approach to framing policy issues in insightful ways that motivate solutions.
- Contributing to reports that elucidate the policy challenge and helping to develop radical but practical solutions.
- Contributing analytical support and policy expertise to other teams within RTC.
- Representing TBI in the media and other public forums.
For full details, and to apply, click here.