09 January 2018
Application deadline: 26 January 2018
Investment Strategy Research Associate
Absolute Strategy Research
Location : London
Duration : 12 months initially (with possibility of extension)
Start Date : February/March 2018
Remuneration : £30k-£40k, depending on experience and qualifications
Absolute Strategy Research (ASR) is looking to hire a Research Associate to work with the Chief Investment Strategist.
About Absolute Strategy Research
Founded in 2006, ASR has been voted Europe’s leading provider of Independent Macro-Strategy Research for the last 9 years. ASR has established one of Europe’s most experienced global macro research teams to provide market-leading research products for its Global client base.
The firm produces Economics, Multi Asset and Investment Strategy research, utilizing fundamental analysis, proprietary tools and data as well as quantitative, technical and political research to challenge the consensus and help clients navigate their way through the volatile macro and market environment.
The role will involves working closely with the Chief Investment Strategist to create fundamental research into market trends; analysing and synthesising data on key economic and market indicators as well as helping build, test and maintain macro-to-market indicators. The successful candidate will also be involved in the writing of regular thematic research reports and preparing client presentations and briefing notes on diverse investment strategy topics.
- An enthusiastic and intellectually curious individual with outstanding analytical and research skills who is keen to learn from working alongside some of the most experienced and established financial market professionals in Independent Investment Research.
- Academic qualifications in Economics, Finance or related areas, preferably with a second degree or a couple of years relevant experience.
- An understanding of, and interest in, how financial markets and the real economy interact.
- Strong technical skills in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. Experience with econometric packages (such as EViews) and of coding in ‘R’ would also be advantageous.
- The candidate must be eligible to work in the UK.
To apply for this role please send you full CV together with a one-page letter outlining your suitability for the role to email@example.com.
The closing date for applications is Friday 26th January 2018.